Quick Start Tutorial
The following articles and video tutorials are aimed at Plone newbies. They describe basic Plone features, such as adding content, using display views, creating online forms, etc..
- Plone Content Types - short overview of Plone standard content types: collection, event, file, folder, image, link, newsitem, and page.
- Content Properites - Plone content properties that can be set into Categorization, Dates, Ownership, and Settings tabs of all Plone content types.
- How to add content in Plone 4 - video tutorial
- How to add Folders to Plone - Main features of Folder content type, Previous/Next navigation for folders.
- How to add Pages to Plone - Main features of Page content type, related items, presentation mode, and table of contents.
- How to add News Items to Plone - Adding News items to Plone 4 site. Standard Plone News collection and News portlet.
- How to add Events to Plone - Adding Events to Plone 4 site. Standard Plone Events collection, Events portlet and events listed in the calendar portlet.
- How to use Display View In Plone - Overview of Plone standard options for presenting content.