Products.PloneFormGen allows creating on-line forms on Plone websites. First, Form Folder should be created and Fields should then be added as its contained content objects.
How to create a form
To build a new web form:
- Select Form Folder form the above Add New... pull-down menu.
- Provide form Title, Description, labels for Submit and Reset buttons, fill in form prologue and epilogue text.
- You will get a form with standard Your E-Mail Address, Subject, and Comments fields.
- To add new fields to the form - select the necessary field type form Add New... pull-down menu (there are more than 20 field types).
- You can edit/delete/change order of form field via Maintenance form configuration window or via folder_contents view.
Here are two demo on-line forms, created with help of PloneFormGen product: