Welcome to Plone 4 Demo Site
Demo Login Account
There is a demo account set up for you to browse this site as administrator. This demo account allows you to experience Plone in the role of not a simple user, but site administrator, who has all the power a user can have in Plone. All features are available for this user such as adding content, publishing content, managing site users and groups, configuring site settings, etc.
Please use the following username and password to log in and get the experience of true Plone user:
Note: The data in this site is wiped out every 4 hours - at 3:00 AM, 7:00 AM, ...11:00 PM (UTC+02:00).
Quick Start Tutorial
After you logged in - you can do anything you want with site content and its settings. For those who have never used Plone before, or wish to learn more about its features, we have prepared a series of articles in our Quick Start Tutorial.
Plone add-ons Demo
See illustrative presentation of popular Plone packages in Plone add-ons demo section:
- Plone Themes - demonstration of Plone Themes that can be activated on this website.
- PloneFormGen - demonstration of Products.PloneFormGen in use on Plone 4 website. Creation of on-line forms in Plone. Examples of different Plone forms.
- Plone Carousel - demonstration of Products.Carousel in use on Plone 4 website. Examples of different carousels on Plone sites.
- Plone embedly - demonstration of collective.embedly package that allows to embed video, images and other rich media files to Plone simply by providing their URL.
- Custom sliders - demonstration of quintagroup.slidertemplates product that provides several responsive views that can customize NG collection portlet display.